The Customer Experience Manager provides account management and high-level technical support to project teams and customers and oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of an assigned strategic account. The Customer Experience Manager will oversee the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
The Customer Experience Manager will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your assigned account(s).
- Pro-active client engagement and outreach.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Establish a communication schedule and lead all client meetings to discuss accounts' progress.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the management team.
- Anticipate client needs to ensure long-term success.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Establish and maintain best practices for product use by the existing client base.
- Analyze and manage all company churn, and customer complaints, and provide solutions.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Explain product and service enhancements and additions; introduce new products and services.
- Develop new applications by preparing specifications and conferring with product engineering.
- Perform on-site and/or remote training sessions to ensure client understanding.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Experience Manager, Project Manager, or similar role.
- Experience delivering client-focused technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Collaborative skills to work with the development team, sales team, and operations team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Solid experience with Property Management Software preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field preferred