As a driven and ambitious Inside Sales Executive, you'll use your knowledge of RMS Hospitality Solutions to drive new business. This is a FULL CYCLE (A->Z) position where you will own every aspect of the sale cycle from initial calls/emails to closing. RMS will provide you with solid, qualified leads and warm up these leads through engaging and compelling marketing campaigns.
You will act as a “CEO” of your own territory, to field interest and present our solution to prospective clients. Sales cycles are typically 30~90 days, with ACV of $15K~$50K ARR. After a 90 days Ramp you will be expected to consistently close 3~4 properties per month (~$40K ARR/mo). We offer a competitive base salary, and spectacular (ultra-aggressive) DOUBLE % DIGITS UNCAPPED commission rate on top. You should easily double your base salary! We will consider remote positions for the right candidates.
The Sales Executive plays a key role in the expansion of untouched and lightly penetrated markets selling the RMS Hospitality product suite to hotels (specifically independent hotels ranging from 50 to 250 keys)
- You are an extremely driven, thoughtful individual. You care more about your customers than your Quota!
- Build pipeline (aided with qualified leads) to meet or exceed revenue plan focusing on attainment of new customers.
- High Octane activity levels with 50~80 Cold calls or emails each day.
- Accountable for clearly articulating (CONSULTATIVE APPROACH) the company’s business value to clients and prospects.
- Manage sales activities using the company’s CRM system (HubSpot)
- Drive sales of our core products through solutions based inside and outside sales tactics.
- Drive and manage a pipeline of business to a successful sales result across multiple products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment.
- Ability to travel in their respective region and to trade shows to provide demonstrations of the software platform and close sales.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks. Work independently as a self-starter, motivated member of the team.
- Persuasive, confident oral communicator. Have excellent communication skills and a contagious positive attitude.
- Has the ability to write effective, clear communication.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Focused “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company.
A little more about you...
- Minimum of 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in a complex technical product or software.
- Experience selling or using a property management system (PMS) is preferred.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- No short tenures (minimum 2~3 years for every role)
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multitask in a results-oriented business environment.
- Proven track record of sales performance
- Ability to articulate and deliver solutions based selling techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Proven track record in solution selling to small/medium sized businesses over the phone.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office and capable of using databases for managing contacts and overall CRM activities while assessing performance of the business.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry in a hotel, or solution-based technology sales.