The Technical Account Manager for Strategic Accounts builds and maintains strong relationships with key business clients. By providing top-quality technical service before and after a sale, this role will help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. The Technical Account Manager will manage all technical aspects of a company’s relationship with its customers.
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Technical Account Manager will have full authority to drive and shape product development to meet and exceed clients' expectations and will be working closely with our engineering team. This role will own product architecture and feature ambitious deliverables against tight timelines.
- Develop and implement client relationship management strategies.
- Regularly communicate with clients, resolve client queries, and increase revenue by promoting product innovation.
- Analyze client/prospects’ business and technical requirements and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Manage the ongoing support to customers to confirm that they continue to make effective use of products
- Monitor support requests to identify any recurring issues and may recommend changes to products
- Hold regular review meetings with customers to discuss any issues or problems and provide reports to the other members of the account team
- Analyze customers’ support requirements and identify areas where the company can offer improved service or reduce support costs
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively
- Provide reports on product performance to the development team and advise customers on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for their business
- Own and prioritize Dev cycles with direct accountability on stabilizing and improving RMS's product suite.
- Identify new business leads and contact prospective key clients to promote products and services.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Explain product and service enhancements and additions; introduce new products and services.
- Develop new applications by preparing specifications and conferring with product engineering
A little more about you...
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, experience in technical account management, project management, or related industry experience highly desirable
- A minimum of two years' experience as a strategic accounts manager, or similar.
- Proven work experience handling client queries and finding innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Extensive sales experience in a related industry and the ability to generate business leads
- A critical thinker whose responsibility is to constantly challenge existing frameworks, and workflows with razor sharp focus on optimization.
- A doer, not just a manager, acutely adept of building and aggressively delivering software with core principles anchored around Clients' need, agility, and speed.
- Customer-oriented approach and sales expertise with proven results in increased profitability
- Experience delivering client-focused technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales, and consultancy.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills, with experience in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Solid experience with Property Management Software preferred.