Solonis is made specifically for the business needs of hotels, resorts, timeshares, and corporate housing. Our system was created using the RMS platform, a global cloud-based hospitality solution and reservation system that’s been trusted in the industry for over 35 years.
As a company rooted in innovation, collaboration, and growth, we encourage our employees to brainstorm freely and provide feedback that will propel the business forward.
From competitive salaries and benefits packages to employee wellness and community involvement, we offer our employees opportunities that improve their careers, personal lives, and the communities they call home.
Our office is located in beautiful San Diego, California — but we have remote opportunities available to incredible candidates.
In addition to the opportunity to enhance the hospitality industry with our modern technology and an incredible executive team dedicated to supporting you and your goals, you also receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- Employee wellness.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401K plans.
- Parental leave.
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, and personal leave.
- Themed Fridays, office outings, and a team you’ll love to work with.
- And more!
- Growth. We believe in development for our organization and the incredible employees that make it run. With professional development goals, we provide you with training tools to learn, grow, and evolve alongside our organization.
- Individuality. You bring skills, experiences, and insights to the table that only you can contribute. Our inclusivity policy ensures everyone feels welcome at Solonis and knows they are an integral part of our team as we strive to encourage, support, and celebrate our diverse, global team.
- Recognition. Our team is how Solonis moves forward — and we don’t take that for granted. As our most valuable assets, we give credit where credit is due, whether it’s through our ongoing recognition program, being awarded Employee of the Year, or something in between.
- Wellness. We want you to be your best in all areas of your life. That’s why we encourage our team to focus on overall well-being with personal days, paid time off, flexible schedules, and more.
- Engagement. We're dedicated to building a culture together. From virtual team-building activities to employee outings, we strive for each employee to feel like a part of the team regardless of location.